Register for this year's bi-annual System Conference and join the 58 Strong Team! More information can be found at http://go.ncsu.edu/ncccs.
- Early bird Registration only $195 through September 29.
- If you want to present at this year's event, see the requirements and submit your entry under the Call for Presentations. The deadline for submission is March 30.
- If you are a student and would like to submit cover design proposals for the System Conference program, the Student Cover Art Contest submission deadline is March 30.
- Exhibitor booths are available for $300, for more information please visit Exhibitor Registration on the System Conference site.
Join the 58 Strong Team
As we prepare for the System Conference, we are reminded that “We Are NC Community Colleges” and “We are 58 Strong.” Each college uniquely serves their communities through strength of programming and passionate service. The success of each college cascades across the state systemically growing the citizens of North Carolina to accomplish Dr. Dallas Herring's vision of “taking people where they are and carrying them as far as they can go.”
As One System of 58 Strong Community Colleges and to demonstrate our solidarity of service to North Carolina, a team is being formed to participate in the Carolina Panthers, Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children's Hospital “Keep Pounding 5k.” (There are many worthy causes across our state. This cause was chosen because of the partnership with the state’s NFL team – Carolina Panthers. Future system conferences may choose other service projects.)
We hope that each college will consider recruiting a participant to join the 58 Strong team. To access the 58 Strong team page, please use the link below:
- Date: June 2, 2018
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Participants may walk or run
- Participants may be faculty, staff, students, or friends of your college
- Route starts at Levine Children’s Hospital and finishes on the Panthers Practice Field
- Cost: $30 participation fee and minimum fundraising fee of $51 (Total $81)