The NC Community College System seeks to empower all individuals in our community by providing accessible lifelong learning. We are committed to supporting and assisting students in achieving their educational goals. At each institution, the Special Populations Office partners with other departments in order to ensure access to education and services offered to all students.
- Human Rights Campaign
- Advanced Recovery Systems - Signs of Addiction
- TheTrevorProject: Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention for LQBTQ Youth
- Governors' Working Group on Veterans, Service Members, and their Families
- NC Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Troops to Teachers - North Carolina Public Schools
- Housing for Veterans - North Carolina Housing Coalition
- Disabled Veterans
- VA Campus Toolkit
*More updates coming soon.