Effective May 23, 2018, new processes will be in place for requesting GED and High School Equivalency (HSE) records. ***
The College and Career Readiness section provides leadership, oversight, professional development and policy guidance to local community colleges and community-based organizations regarding literacy education. These literacy education programs include Adult Basic Education (ABE), English as a Second Language (ESL), and Adult Secondary Education (ASE).
- Title ll Monthly Webinar: Basic Skills Plus Policy - October 23, 2018
- IELCE Kick-Off Meeting on Sept. 19 has been postponed. The date will be shared at a later time.
2018-2019 Title II Providers
July 26, 2018 - Title II Adult Education Provider Meeting | Davidson CCC
- Meeting Recording
- State Director's Update - Gilda Rubio-Festa
- IET Guide - Pat Phillips
- Title II Federal Grant Award Fiscal Responsibilities - Nancye Gaj
- PD Updates & Training Calendar - Trudie Hughes
- NRS Data Updates - Ashley Sieman
2018-2021 Grant Application