- Adult HS
CCR-Degree Audit for Adult High School (AHS)-20210622
June 22 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Target Audience: The target audience for this class includes staff responsible for Adult Education and Literacy programs. AE&L Staff who setup and track program requirements and process AHS Student graduation.
Prerequisites: Understanding of the AHS Program and its requirements from local high school for use within the Degree Audit module.
Description: This course focuses on hands-on practice setting up and building the Adult High School Program of Study (POS).
Objectives: The objectives for this session are to:
• Explain degree audit evaluations and their use in advising
• Define the AHS academic program in Colleague
• Use Degree Audit syntax to create AHS sub-requirements
• Define AHS requirements and sub-requirements
• Format the Degree Audit evaluation
• Run individual and batch evaluations
• Use Degree Audit to identify completion of program requirements for graduation processing
• Run graduation processes for Adult High School students