Enterprise Applications (EA)
Advantages of EA include the interoperability of data, increased communication and increased data reliability using a single database. EA also includes the ServiceNow Service Desk as well as project support that plans, designs, implements and sustains the North Carolina Community College System's Enterprise Resource.
- Human Resource Information System
- Core Financials and Cash Reporting System
- Student Information System
- Curriculum management System
- Career Credit System (Short-Term Workforce Development)
- Submit an Incident
College Staff Training
The new business automation process requires the end user to have a ServiceNow user ID and login to complete the training registration on our service portal. Set up your account now in the NCCCS Service Portal.
Documentation & Access
Instructional sessions and related materials including documents, knowledge articles, and on-demand training sessions for the College Information System (CIS) can be accessed via the ServiceNow portal.
- Visit https://ncccs.servicenowservices.com/sp
- Click on Self-Registration
- Complete the User Registration Request form
- Registrations are typically approved within 1 business day after submission
Once you log in to the Service Portal, select Knowledge Base to access support materials.