Provides centralized purchasing and cataloging services for the community college libraries. This includes planning, development, and implementation of automated support systems; technical support of these systems; and training. Purchasing support includes negotiating discounts with vendors, processing orders for materials, and advising libraries in local purchasing procedures.
- CCLINC Documentation is accessible via the NCLOR (North Carolina Learning Object Repository). Click here to request an NCLOR login (e.g., account). Please indicate that you want access to the NCCCS Library Collection (library staff only) when you submit your request for a login.
- North Carolina Community College Library Association (NCCCLA)
- WorldCat (public version of OCLC's catalog)
- Need to download WorkFlows to your library workstation? Send Colleen Turnage an email and she will send you the link to the software. NOTE: You will need to have your VPN enabled before you can download the software.
- Access the NC LIVE MOU here
- LRC Directors Knowledge Base FAQ
- Learning Technology Resources list
- 2019 Library Directors Institute
Library Services Staff
Colleen Turnage, Director of Library Services, 919-807-7066
- Please use the following address when sending cataloging to Colleen at the System Office (by mail, courier, etc.):
Colleen Turnage, Director of Library Services
Technology Solutions & Distance Learning
NC Community Colleges
200 W. Jones St.
5006 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-5000
- Colleen Turnage, Director of Library Services
Helen Colevins, Community Engagement Librarian, 919-807-7064
John Wood, CCLINC System Administrator, 1-800-388-0824