2022 Award Process Opening August 31, 2021
Each year, the State Board of Community Colleges bestows a series of awards; the President of the Year, Excellence in Teaching, Staff of the Year, Distinguished Partners in Excellence, and the I.E Ready Award, which is the highest honor awarded to an individual by the Board.
2022 SBCC Awards Timeline
- The nomination period for 2022 awards will be from August 31, 2021 through October 15, 2021
- Committee reviews - October 18, 2021 - November 5, 2021
- Interviews scheduled - November 8, 2021 - December 3, 2021 (Some committees hold initial and final interviews)
- Selected candidates presented to the SBCC Awards Committee for approval - early January 2022
- Candidates presented to the State Board of Community Colleges by Awards Committee for approval - January 2022