2021 Award Process Opening August 31, 2020
Each year, the State Board of Community Colleges bestows a series of awards; the President of the Year, Excellence in Teaching, Staff of the Year, Distinguished Partners in Excellence, and the I.E Ready Award, which is the highest honor awarded to an individual by the Board.
2021 SBCC Awards Timeline
- The nomination period for 2021 awards will be from August 31, 2020 through October 16, 2020
- Committee reviews - October 17, 2020 - November 6, 2020
- Interviews scheduled - November 9, 2020 - December 4, 2020 (Some committees hold initial and final interviews)
- Selected candidates presented to the SBCC Awards Committee for approval - early January 2021
- Candidates presented to the State Board of Community Colleges by Awards Committee for approval - January 2021