North Carolina resources for students
- Aunt Bertha – Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more on your NC Community College Campus https://nccommunitycolleges.auntbertha.com/
- NC 211 - A program of the North Carolina Health and Human Services Commission, 2-1-1 NC connects North Carolina citizens with the services they need.
- NCCARE360 Statewide coordinated care network to electronically connect those with identified needs to community resources and allow for a feedback loop.
National resources for students
- Single Stop - NC Fact Sheet, screener tool for benefits, file taxes for free
- Google Voice - Provides a phone number to use for calls with students
- The Steve Fund - Crisis Counseling for Students of Color
- Beyond the Food Pantry: COVID-19 Response for Students Who are Homeless or With Experience in Foster Care
- From the Hope Center: Beyond the Food Pantry: Supporting #RealCollege Students with Caring Enrollment Management and Financial Aid Practices During COVID-19
- Beyond the Food Pantry: Supporting #RealCollege Students During COVID19
- Disabled American Veterans - COVID-19 Unemployment Relief