Training is essential for a quality assessment system. All staff who either administer or score any standardized assessment used to measure educational gain must be trained before administering the tests. All personnel who administer any National Reporting System (NRS) approved assessment must complete training by certified trainers. In addition, all staff including instructors involved in gathering, analyzing, compiling, and reporting data for the National Reporting System must be trained.
NRS Assessment Information
- CASAS eTest/Paper Test Implementation and Remote Testing Training
- BEST Plus 2.0 Virtual Test Administration Guidance
- TABE 11/12 Remote Proctoring Guidance
- TABE 11/12 Refresher Training (repeat every 2 years)
- BEST Plus Assessment Trainings, please contact:
- Lisa Uribe-Ceciliano at email@example.com
Important Resources and Information:
TABE HelpDesk (800) 538-9547
Select Option #1. Customer Service Station.
Assessment Manufacturers' Websites