When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, which you voluntarily provide to us when registering or submitting inquiries.
- Non-Personal Information: Such as IP addresses, browser types, access times, and pages visited, which is collected automatically as you navigate through our site.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries and provide support.
- To improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our website.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our website.
- To send periodic emails regarding services, updates, and other information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of sensitive data.
Our website may contain links to third-party sites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each website they visit.