Unlocking Potential, Expanding Opportunity: The Role of Dual Enrollment is a conference designed to bring together policymakers, practitioners, and researchers around their shared interest in dual enrollment, including early college programs. This virtual conference will explore several themes that center around the potential of dual enrollment and how access can be expanded to historically underserved student groups.
These topics include:
- Broadening access and fostering equity
- Expanding dual enrollment in a hybrid world
- Scaling up capacity and partnerships
- Enhancing student engagement and supporting success
- Ensuring a successful transition to college and careers
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Karen Stout, President and CEO of Achieving the Dream
February 28-29, 2024 | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
MORE EVENT DETAILS HERE