University Transfer

Your path toward a bachelor’s degree can start here.


With an associate degree from your local NC Community College, you can transfer your credits toward a bachelor’s degree at eligible state and UNC system schools. Some community colleges even serve as liaisons with specific universities to provide an even smoother transition as you advance your studies. 


See what’s available at your local college.

200 West Jones Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27603

(919) 807-7100